Wednesday, October 29, 2008

tuesday oct 26th, Day 6 stats

Food: brunch: 2 biscuits (320), 3 slices of turkey bacon (105), 1/3 serving of eggs (87), 1/2 slice american cheese (35) 16 oz lemon ice tea (190), 1/2 tbsp jelly (25)
"snack" at work: peanut butter (95) 1 tbsp, jelly 1/2 tbsp (25), bread (150), 1/4 cup pecans (150), 3/4 cup fresh pineapple (57)..... pineapples are on sale at krogers for $1.99 each!! i wish i had bought more but i cant eat that many pineapples:(
dinner: 1 cup homemade chili (385), 1/4 cup of rice (200)

total calories: 1824 cals

Exercise: stil the same 30 mins of yoga/pliates!! my arms are feeling a lil stronger and my legs are feeling less worn out when i go up my stairs! i want to amp up my workout just lil but i think im gonna make myself wait till the next 2 week challenge

total pts for tues oct 28th: +2 for food psting +2 for cal range +2 for 30 mins, +1 for blog
total pt for day 6: 7
overal pts: 34

and i gotta im really craving some bad foods! like this morning on the way home from picking up zach he wanted a ham melt from tudors biscuit world!! and the smell killed me all the way home! i had to roll the window down so the smell would leave the car! and when we got home and he started eating i almost went back out to get one for myself... but instead i left the room and made some quaker all natural vanilla almonds and honey oatmeal (btw this is delcious and 100 times better than that awful weight control oatmeal) and a biscuit with 1/2 tbsp of jelly... i mean i can eat it b.c i allow myself to eat what i want and just count everything in but i know i reallywant to eat more chili today and im sure a biscuit with shaved ham and melted cheese would ahve like 500+ calories if not more b.c they are pretty big and that would be a good portion of my calories gone for the day on one thing.. so maybe ill get it another day but today is for some of my delicious chili!!!

No comments: