Thursday, October 30, 2008

disappointment

so today is the start of week 2 of the challenge (thurs oct 30) and i weighed myself and... im still 210:( i know i shouldnt have done it but i couldnt resist and now i hate that i did... sigh... anyway here are my stats for yesterday wed oct 29th

FOOD: breakfast: vanilla almond and honey oatmeal (160), 1 biscuit (160) with jelly (25)
lunch: 2 slices of sara lee honey wheat bread (150), 1 1/2 cups chili (578)
dinner/snacks: ham and turkey sand (70), bread (150), prov cheese (70), mayo (50), 3/4 cup pineapple (57), 1/2 cup of ben and jerry chocolate fudge brownie icecream (250), 8 oz lemon tea (95)

total calories for day 7: 1815

Exercise: 40 mins of yoga and pilates! btw right now im hating that i put myself up for 6 days of exercise b.c granted its just 30 mins i just want to be lazy right now! but at the same tme the reward from exercising the next day is nice b/c i always feel good after doing it!

points for wednesday: +2 for psting food, +2 for meeting calories, +2 for 30 exercise, +1 for blog
total pts: 7
overall points: 41

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hang in there! Have you measured yourself? I find that helps me on weeks the scale won't move, if I can see any improvement it keeps me going.

You are doing great, don't get discouraged!!!!

AGirlWorthLosing said...

Where did you go?? Don't give up! I know you can do this.

Lorrie said...

hey girl! the blogosphere misses you!

Anonymous said...

I have struggled with weight loss my entire life. There are so many programs out there that are total junk. After filtering through tons of unkept promises, I stumbled upon this one and it has worked AMAZINGLY for me, honestly. I tried it because I needed to get down to the actual reasons why i was unable to lose weight. i just though i would pass on the good word. i hope this helps.
http://bfd53amk-77ygtfkw1jc8msf2d.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=FATBURN