Monday, October 27, 2008

Thanx Comcast

I know this should have been updated yesterday but unfortunately my internet kept going in and out all day making it hard to stay online long enough to write ne thing and unfortunately this is a normal thing. every one and while usually once a month the cable will start to go in an out and then the internet will soon follow. ive called comcast about this before and they also say there arent ne problems in the area then they proceed to send out a tech guy he gives an explanation that doesnt fit the problem. me and zach went to charleston yesterday as well but seeing as how my dad only has dial-up internet.. i know... i wasnt about to engage his comp b.c it would only upset me. and when we got back last night the internet was still down so i went to bed. ne way here are my stats for day 3 and day 4

here are my stats for saturday oct 25th:

Food: breakfast: 1/3 of the oatmeal packet (53) seriously that is the worst thing ive ever eaten!!, 1/2 of cinnamon applesauce cup (40),
lunch: deli ham (70), on bread 2slices (140), with 1/2 tbsp mayo (50), and prov cheese (70) and 8 oz of lemon ice tea (95)
dinner: while i had planned to go the ruby tuesdays that plan was sqaushed bc around 830 at the mall on a sat night it was pretty croweded so me and zach decided to forgo the 1hr long wait and go home.. so i had 2 frozen biscuits (320) and 1 and 1/2 cups of progresso veggie beef stew (180) half a med sized apple (41)

total cal for sat oct 25th : 1059 cals

Exercise: 30 mins of yoga and pilates and wall pushups!! i really like doing yoga! i was scared that my wrists would hurt a lot after doing it since im slowly deveoloping carpal tunnel syndrome but so far it hasnt hurt. i think if its b/c i dont stay in downward facing dog for too long! or maybe b.c my wrists arent as bad as i thought they were...

stats for oct 25th: +2 for posting food, +2 for 30 mins, +1 for blog
total for oct 25th day 3: +5
overall pts: 15pts


Sunday Oct 26th Stats Update

Food: breakfast: 1 cup kashi cereal (200) i ate it dry
lunch: deli turkey and ham (70) btw this is per 7 slices, bread (140), 1/2 tbsp mayo (50), provolone cheese (70), and 2.4oz of lemon ice tea (228)
dinner: me and zach ate this asian resturant in south charleston called taste of asia!! its really good! i had sweet and sour chicken with lo mein (1656) that cal count is according to
sparkpeople.com
dessert: hot caramel sundae with nuts from mcdonalds (340)

total cal for oct 26th: 2754 calories

Exercise: 30 mins or yoga and pilates and wall pushups.. and my arms hate me right now! my shoulders are sore and my lower abs are sore and my back is a lil sore but overall it makes me kinda happy b.c i know its sore b.c im working out and evetually that soreness will lead to wieght loss and toning!! maybe thats an odd way to look at it...

stats for oct 26th day 4: +2 for posting food, +1 for blog, and +2 for 30 mins exercise
total for day 4: 5pt
overall total: 20pts

so hopefully i can actually get a day where i get a full b.c so far i either haven hit my cal or i didnt work out.. although i really blew out the calories on sunday im trying not to beat myself up too much b.c between sat and sunday i hit @ 3813 cals for the whole weekend and divided by 2 that puts me at 1906.5 for each day which is isnt too far over my range... at least thats waht im telling myself to stay positive!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great job jasss :) hey! you didnt give yourself exercise points for saturday!