Thursday, October 23, 2008

And it Starts

So this is it no going back now! today officially starts my weight loss challenge with my friends lorrie. she is also blogging her daily progress @ www.myallnaturalweightloss.com So far today hasnt been bad but of course i havent had a chance to eat yet either b.c i went to work at 9-1130 then had to take my boyfriend to work then run to walmart! and you know what the whole im thinking man i love to eat this or that and this too. but then i remember "hey im doing a challenge!" so b4 i got walmart i had a game plan in mind about what i wanted to get... i thought about what i needed to eat at work and what i needed to eat now and thought about healthy choices instead of the easy choice.. so for lunch since i havent grocery shopped i got a healthy choice steamers meal.. its the general tso chicken with veggies and rice! which is actually really good. and for tonight as a snack at work i got bananas and nuts! now the nuts are a lil iffy only b.c i got the emerald pecan pie pecans!! now i know that the pecan pie goes against what im trying to do but its still a nut, right?! and i cant really eat the whole bag b.c its 140 cal per 1/4 cup soooo i got really cant eat the bag in one sitting or my whole daily intake will be pecan pie flavored nuts!

and ive decided that to make this easier for me i will list my food intake and stats on the next day.. for example i posting now but obviously i dont know the rest of my intake for the day and when i get off of work i know im not gonna want to post so i will record all of food and the next day post will have my stats from the day before! i feel like that will be the easiest way for me to stay on track with posting!!
by the way! my starting weight for the challenge is 210lbs..

i gotta say i thought it would be absolutely horrible to not just grab the first thing that comes to my mind but it feels really good to think about what im putting in my body. and i know essentially i can have whatever i want (as long as its not my goal to not eat or drink it) as long as i count it in and keep it in moderation.. but the thought of drinking a starbucks vanilla frap for 300cal when i can eat what i just ate for about the same amt will def help me make better decisions!!

No comments: